About USDA Loans
Searching for a home in a rural area? We help make it happen with 100% financing and flexible credit and underwriting terms. Insured by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, USDA loans are mortgages made specifically for rural properties. The USDA’s Single Family Housing Guaranteed loan program is a popular choice for low- and moderate-income families looking to purchase or refinance a home. USDA loans are an affordable method to obtain adequate, decent, and safe housing in rural areas. Eligible applicants may build, rehabilitate, or relocate a dwelling in an eligible rural area.
Why Get A USDA Loan?
- 0% down payment.
- Credit scores as low as 580 may be accepted.
- Low to moderate income may qualify.
- Borrower must be a U.S. citizen, non-citizen U.S. national, or qualified permanent resident alien.
- Rural properties only (certain geographic eligibility requirements apply).
- Available for purchase, rate/term refinance, or streamline refinance.